ROCK AND ROLL MY TURTLE

Virtual Pet Gadgets

]]>


Check out more virtual pet gadgets

]]>

Miyerkules, Hulyo 11, 2012

HOW WILL INTERNET AFFECT MY FINANCIAL MATTERS?




    The internet in simple terms is a network of the interlinked computer networking worldwide, which is accessible to the general public. There are also advantages and disadvantages in using internet. According to my research, there are top 10 most common uses of internet. These are email, information, business, social networking, shopping, entertainment, E-commerce, services, job search and dating for personals.
                                             


    Finances play a critical role not only in the amount of leisure time was spending, but also in the choice of activities you want.
Even with days off of work, engaging in most leisure activities requires some amount of disposable income. Not surprisingly then, the most popular pastimes also are the cheapest and include TV watching, socializing, reading and using the computer. The number of Americans taking vacations decreases each year.




   For me, it doesn’t play much role and in my financial matters. It is because I don’t use to spend my free times in using internet. I have many accounts in social networks, and accounts in other networks. But I am not addicted as others. So, it doesn’t affect my financial matters so much as what regularly users do. Whenever I use internet, it just was getting more pieces of information and researching assignments and tasks.

  
  As a student, I have many responsibilities, and one of those is to maintain and sustain high grades. In using internet, I limit my time and choices so that I do not waste money.  I might assume that the more choices I have, the greater I have chances are of finding that one ideal choice. This actually goes counter to psychological research on decision-making.  Each of us have different way of working, but it’s probably unwise to scan through more than two dozen profiles in a single sitting. If you can’t find the information, I stop the time to use the internet  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento